HOW TO SETUP STB EMULATOR PRO
Please look at the setup video on the right to get a general idea on how to set up the STB EMULATOR PRO on an Android device this will help you understand where to go on the APP to enter the information that we will be sent to you by email for you to get your new IPTV service running.
After you have look at the video Please read the info below very carefully you need to know and learn how to set up your device and depending on what device you have. Make sure that you have the instructions regarding your device that you will be using on your new IPTV service.
NOW, MANY OF YOU HAVE ASKED HOW TO MAKE IT RUN ON SMART TV AND KODI PLATFORM, UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT SUPPORT ALL THESE PLATFORMS EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL WORK MOST OF THE TIME. WE LEAVE THIS UP TO YOU TO GO TO YOUTUBE AND THE WEB AND LOOK UP HOW TO SETUP UP THESE DIFFERENT DEVICES THAT YOU MAY OWN.
THIS IS BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT DEVICE ON THE MARKET SO WE CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH, ALL THESE DIFFERENT DEVICES. WOULD BE WAY TOO MUCH INFO TO MAINTAIN ON THIS WEBPAGE BUT YOU CAN EMAIL US AND STILL ASK FOR HELP AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET YOU UP AND RUNNING IF POSSIBLE
SETUP INSTRUCTIONS FOR IPTV SERVICE PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL DEVICES ARE SUPPORT BY US
AND NOT ALL IPTV SERVICES SUPPORT ALL THESE DEVICES
MAG BOX SETUP
Portal for MAG boxes MUST START WITH 00:1A:79:??:??:??
Follow below steps to activate MAG Boxes.
1. Go to setting
2. system setting
5. Portal 1 URL Enter What we send to your email
6. Reboot the device. ENJOY
7. NTP SERVERS - pool.ntp.org
ANDROID SETUP STB EMULATOR PR0
Portal for any android boxes or devices : Will be sent in your Activation email.
Download and install STB EMULATOR PRO from below section or from play store
Install STB emulator PRO and follow below steps
1. Open STB emulator
2. Go to Settings of STB emulator (right side corner)
3. Select "Profile"
4. Change profile name to "what ever service you have"
5. Go To Portal setting
6. Portal URL
7. Enter the URL sent to on your email. " Eample http:// ?????? "
8. Go Back
9. Select "STB Configuration"
10. Go to STB Model select MAG 250 or 254
11. Go to MAC Address
12. Enter provided MAC address after purchase or send your STB MAC address during purchase (MUST start with 00:1A:79: )
13. Don't Change any other setting , reload the Profile
NOTE: Don't share your MAC address or use it on two devices, if you do so, your portal will be blocked at the server.
SETUP FOR FIRESTICK
Note: Firestick is not a recommendation device for IPTV subscriptions, some of the functions will not work and some of the channels may also not work on this device.
We have seen Audio issues, video quality issue and no search option in Movies session. Please use this device at your own risk, I don't support, check the FAQ for fine-tuning.
Before we proceed, please perform the below task:
Click Settings –> Click Device –> Click Developer options –> Click Apps from Unknown Sources to turn it on –> Click Turn On
1. Go to Amazon app store, find downloader and install it
2. Start downloader and enter this URL and click download – STBEmu(PRO) or go to http://www.iptvkewltv.com/temp/StbEmu%20(Pro)%201.1.9.apk
3. Now go to applications >>> manage installed applications, and find STB emu (pro) and click launch application
4. you are done!
Now follow the below steps:
1. Click the menu button on remote and go to settings then to profiles
2. Click where it says new profile.
3. Go to Profile Name
4. Change the name to the IPTV Provider you are using. Any Name can be given here..
5. Next, go to Portal Settings
6. Click on Portal URL
7. Each IPTV service will have a unique Portal URL that needs to be entered. Enter that in here.
Change as per the Instruction we sent to you and the URL we provided.
8. Next, go to STB Configuration
9. Select the STB Model
10. Select the MAG box Version to Emulate. The MAG box compatibility will also be from your IPTV provider. If in doubt select MAG 254 as it has wide compatibility.
11. Select Screen Resolution ( Recommend 1280X720 ) Set the screen resolution to Auto unless you are sure about your TVs resolution.
13. Next Select MAC address
14. MAC address = Change last 6 characters for Ex : 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX (This can be any number or character) and provide this to us while ordering version IPTV.
15. At this point click out and EXIT wait for our Welcome Kit.
Once you receive a welcome kit, open STB Emulator and update the Portal address in Profile what you created, which has MAC address that’s been licensed to you, save and restart STB Emulator, you are in..
18. Reopen STB EMU which may take a few minutes to load up the new settings.
SETUP FOR WOWTV SERVICE ONLY ON MAG BOX AND ANDROID DEVICES
For a better android experience purchase android TV box with 2G of Ram minimum
Steps for Mag box:
WowTV with a MAG Device, you need to add a portal URL to your box.
1. Go to SETTINGS and then go to SERVER
2. In Portal 1, put the URL that we sent you in your activation email.
3. Restart your MAG by unplugging the power and plugging it back in.
4. You will now see an activation code.
5. Go to www.wowtv.sx from your PC and login using your login details from your activation email.
6. Under General Tab Click on Device Linking and use the code you see on your screen.
Steps for Android V 4.1+
1. Login into your www.wowtv.sx account received from your activation email.
2. Under the download tab, download the APK. file and install it on your android device.
3. Run it, save the activation code.
4. If needed enable unknown source under the security section
5. On www.wowtv.sx under the general tab, click on device linking, enter the activation code in step 3.
SETUP FOR KODI 16 AND 17 Note: KODI not support buy us so please do not ask for help.
1. Download KODI, Open KODI
2. Go to System > add-ons > my add-ons > PVR clients > Stalker clients > configure > portal 1
3. Enter Below URL in PORTAL 1,
4. Enter MAC provided to you via email after purchase
5. Enter the username and password provided to you
6. Don't change any other settings
7. Go to Settings > TV > enable for enable stalker client
8. Clear data and caches After loaded please reboot Kodi and Enjoy ..!!
SETUP FOR IOS APPLE APP Note: all IPTV SERVICE SUPPORT IOS APPLE DEVCIE and also not supported by us so please do not ask for help.
1. Download the Infomir app from the App Store. Users need to make a one-time payment (USD4.99 as of now) to download it Download from below,
2. Open app
3. Enter the username and password provided to you
4. Link: enter in LINK1 the URL we sent you in your subscription email.
SETUP FOR SMART-TV Note: Smart-tv are not support by us so please do not ask for help.
1. Download Smart STB and Follow steps from below site link: https://smart-stb.net/
Hint: If VOD doesn't work or channels keep cuttings or don't see channels
2. Please switch your TV's player to Safe Mode. To do this start the app
3. As soon as you see Loading Portal message click on OK/Center key on the Remote
4. Go to Settings > Advanced > Player Mode and switch it to Safe Mode
Note - All TV's are not 100% compatible with 100% functionality of server... Some TVs VOD won't work properly.
For more help on setup or any other problem please contact us on the form below.